How to Install Whats App on Laptop and Personal Computer
Install WhatsApp Laptop and Personal Computer, But How? This the most common question among youngster’s now. We all are very fond of WhatsApp nowadays. When working with laptops and computers in office you cannot always see your mobile for WhatsApp. The best option is to use WhatsApp in laptops or computer.
There are two methods using which you can use WhatsApp in your laptops or computer. Let’s explore these methods.
1. Install WhatsApp laptop using Whatsapp web
This is the most easiest way using which you can easily run WhatsApp in your laptop and never miss any message. Just follow these simple steps.
1. Open your browser whatever you prefer chrome, Firefox, Safari.
2. Open the link WhatsApp web
3. When you open this link you will get a web portal of whatsapp.
4. From menus click on WhatsApp web. You will get a page like this.
5. Now open WhatsApp in your mobile device.
6. Click on the three dots menu as shown in figure.
7. When you click on menu a list of sub menus will appear click on WhatsApp web.
8. When you click on WhatsApp web a new screen asking you to scan the code will appear.
9. Scan the code which was on your laptop or desktop as soon as you scan the code all your contact and WhatsApp information will appear on your laptop.
10. Enjoy your WhatsApp web in you laptop and never miss a message again.
2. Install WhatsApp using BlueStack
This is the second method which requires BlueStack. BlueStack is a software using which one can run all Android application on their laptops or desktop. Let’s explore how to use WhatsApp using BlueStack.
1. Install BlueStack software in your laptop or desktop.
2. Now install WhatsApp from play store. An apk file of whatsapp will get installed.
3. After the installation is complete, enter all details like mobile number and all required things which you do in Mobile device also.
4. Now your WhatsApp is ready to use.
Enjoy your WhatsApp and never miss a chat.
Avengers infinity war is the upcoming sensation read about your favourite iron Man